The International Maarif Schools of Tunisia curriculum is developed in a way that students will reach their full potential and become the leaders of tomorrow’s global world.
Students will become:
- Research, analyze, and evaluate information from a variety of sources and points of view.
- Make appropriate decisions based on information gathered, and reflect on the results.
- Apply acquired skills, knowledge, and strengths to problem solve in real life situations.
- Develop conflict resolution and critical analysis skills.
- Speak, read, and write fluently in English Language and learn French Arabic, Turkish Language.
- Think critically, and respond appropriately.
- Articulate opinions and beliefs with support from concrete evidence and examples.
- Use technology effectively to inform and communicate.
- Develop independence, self-discipline, determination, initiative, and develop intrinsic motivation for the learning process.
- Embrace learning opportunities by overcoming challenges, asking for assistance, and accepting mistakes.
- Adapt to new ideas, technologies, and situations and apply skills to the outside world.
- Cultivate personal learning goals and develop interests and talents based on a clear plan for intellectual and emotional growth.
- Take on different roles depending on the needs of the group and/or the activity.
- Contribute to the solution of problems through cooperation and clear communication.
- Lead in a variety of situations on self-initiative.
- Develop effective relationships and responsible behavior toward all members of the school community.
- Be aware of issues challenging the global community, and the welfare of our earth and its limited resources.
- Create a respectful climate by appreciating and empathizing with the cultural and ethnic differences of others.
- Develop critical thinking skills to face real-world problems with confidence and insight.
- Engage in socially responsible behavior by promoting and acting to effect local and global change or preservation